Receptionist - Casual
EACH is a creative, responsive, innovative organisation that provides leadership and excellence through the provision of a diverse range of integrated services that improve health, wellbeing and community participation throughout Australia.
EACH is guided by the principles of the social model of health; holistic service provision; continuous quality improvement; consumer and community participation; and development of the diverse social aspects of the community we work in.
Frontline Customer Service Officer
- Casual Positions
- Immediate Start Available
- Eastern/North Eastern/South Eastern Suburb Locations, Victoria
- Salary packaging available
- Not-for-profit organisation
We are currently looking for talented staff to join our Frontline team as Frontline Customer Service Officers on a casual basis across our sites in the Eastern suburbs including Ringwood, Narre Warren, Lilydale, Preston and Yarra Junction.
This is a casual position, with no set roster. Your hours can vary from 0-38 hours per week. This position would be ideal for someone who loves making a positive impact on people's lives, but enjoys the flexibility of working casually.
The successful candidates will:
- Embody EACH's principles of Welcome, Empathy and Hope
- Have experience working in a busy reception or customer service role
- Have a high level of IT skills, including use of the Microsoft Suite and database programs
- Have a can-do attitude, and a willingness to tackle problems in a positive and proactive manner.
- Availability between 8:45AM-5PM Mon-Fri (3/5 days min), with the ability to access the majority of our sites, including short notice shifts.
Applicants must address the Key Selection Criteria. The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a National Police Check prior to commencement and have a Working with Children Check to be considered for the role
For specific information about this opportunity, please contact: Grace Wilson, Frontline Coordinator on (03) 8720 1152
Vacancy closes 5pm, Friday 30th March 2018